What To Expect During Class
MAY & JUNE “Social Distance” Opening
By Appointment only…Schedule your own private class (limit of 4 attending)
1. Bring a Mask (must be worn throughout class, gloves provided & social distance required)
2. 4 Tables 6-8 ft apart with your own sanitized tools and supplies. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided
3. Only 1 person with mask & gloves at: cutter, grinder, saw or selecting glass
4. Garage doors will be open at throughout class
5. Restroom available with special rules
Thank you for your understanding. My goal is to
have fun and keep everyone germ free!
Glass Fusing With Friends will be closed through May 17th –
Monday, May 18th “Social distance” opening for…
By invitation private hosted classes…
call for an appointment
- Class instruction will begin promptly at the scheduled time. If over 30-minutes late, you can only make an “easy/small” project, or be asked to reschedule.
- If you are a new student, you will be asked to sign a waiver at the beginning of class.
- Glass fusing instruction is FREE. Prices vary depending on packages or sizes.
- Payments accepted: CREDIT CARD, CASH or CHECK.
- $10 minimum per person per class.
- All tools will be supplied. Small extra charge for additional projects, accessories and/or special glass.
- Safety glasses provided – or you can bring your own. Glasses must be worn.
- Dress in layers – we will be in my garage studio.
- For your safety, please wear long pants and shoes that fully cover your feet (no flip flops). Cold weather dress in layers, Hot weather dress in light-weight fabrics. Capri’s are OK, just be careful when cutting glass!
- Due to space limitations, please do not bring any family members, including spouse or children, unless they are registered for class.
- Please note that we are unable to accommodate children under 14 years of age.
Studio Location: 1410 NW 86th Street, Vancouver, WA 98665
For any further questions or if you need to cancel your class reservation, please contact: Terri@GlassFusingWithFriends.com
360-574-8861 (This is a land line… Please leave a voice message – not text compatible.)
DISCLAIMER ~ GLASS IS FUNNY
Sometimes glass has a mind of its own. The look of your final product may surprise you.
There is no guaranteed outcome.
Different colors, shapes, imperfections and air bubbles may occur.
That’s the joy of glass fusing… It’s ALWAYS an adventure!
You will have a great time, learn about glass fusing, and have a completed project.
If your project breaks during firing, you will be able to make a new one at no charge.
If you are completely dissatisfied – I will do my best to work with you! Terri