What To Expect During Class
- Class instruction will begin promptly at the scheduled time.
- Glass class instruction is FREE. You are responsible for glass supplies which start at $40.00 per person and there is a $10.00 minimum per person/per class.
- All tools will be supplied. Small extra charge for additional projects, accessories and/or special glass.
- Safety glasses provided – or you can bring your own. Glasses must be worn.
- If you wear reading glasses, please remember to bring them with you.
- Dress in layers – we will be in my garage.
- For your safety, please wear long pants and shoes that fully cover your feet.
- Due to space limitations, please do not bring any family members, including spouse & children, unless they are registered for class.
- Please note that we are unable to accommodate children under 14 years of age.
- You will receive a waiver in your confirmation email after you register for a class. Please read, print, and sign waiver to bring with you to class. We will have additional waivers available at the studio if necessary.
DISCLAIMER ~ GLASS IS FUNNY
Sometimes glass has a mind of its own. The look of your final product may surprise you.
There is no guaranteed outcome.
Different colors, shapes, imperfections and air bubbles may occur.
That’s the joy of glass fusing. It’s ALWAYS an adventure!
You will have a great time, learn about glass fusing, and have a completed project.
If your project breaks during firing, you will be able to make a new one at no charge.
If you are completely dissatisfied – I will do my best to work with you! Terri