We're sorry...This is a system page for displaying transaction information after a purchase.
You are most likely seeing this notice because you have navigated to this page
through some means other than completing a transaction.
Sorry for the disappointment, but you will most likely find nothing of interest here.
What To Expect During Class
- Class instruction will begin promptly at the scheduled time. If over 30-minutes late, you can only make an “easy/small” project.
- If you are a new student/first time to GFWF, you will be asked to sign a waiver at the beginning of class and you will make a 4″x 11″ decorative bar.
- Glass fusing instruction is FREE. Prices vary depending on size, square or round.
- Payments accepted: CREDIT CARD, VENMO, CASH or CHECK.
- $10 minimum per person per class.
- All tools will be supplied. Small extra charge for additional projects, accessories and/or special glass.
- Safety glasses provided – or you can bring your own. Glasses must be worn.
- Dress in layers – we will be in my garage studio.
- For your safety, please wear long pants and shoes that fully cover your feet (no flip flops). Cold weather dress in layers, Hot weather dress in light-weight fabrics. Capri’s are OK, just be careful when cutting glass!
- Due to space limitations, please do not bring any family members, including spouse or children, unless they are registered for class.
- Please note that we are unable to accommodate children under 14 years of age.
Can’t wait to see you at class!
Studio Location: 1410 NW 86th Street, Vancouver, WA 98665
For any further questions or if you need to cancel your class reservation, please contact: Terri@GlassFusingWithFriends.com
360-574-8861 (This is a land line… Please leave a voice message – not text compatible.)